The Tatura RV Rest Stop provides an overnight parking area for fully self contained recreational vehicles.
Greater Shepparton City Council is providing three 48 hour limit parking bays for fully self-contained vehicles at the Douglas Street car park in Tatura as part of a 12-month trial to welcome travellers to town.
This location was identified as a potential trial location with its close proximity to Tatura's main street and the many eateries and shops on offer.
- Maximum length of stay 48 hours
- No more than 3 vehicles at a time
- Vehicles must be parked within the lines
- Camping is not permitted
- Grey and black water must only be disposed of at designated dump points
- Fires are not permitted
- Dogs must be on leads at all times
Greater Shepparton City Council regularly monitors the area and any breach of these conditions will result in the vehicle being required to leave the RV Rest area.
Please note the 12 month trial will end on 26th June 2021.
- Car Park
- Pets Allowed
- Shaded Area